Saturday, March 5, 2011

Seeing Ghosts!?


My dear opponent saw some ghosts late in the game when we both were close to time trouble. White resigned with nine minutes on the clock versus my four minutes.

Make sure to have something to hide behind, a shame pillow, when looking at the game. It is a blunderfest.

Nota Bene: If you cannot play decent chess you might still be able to generate a crowd good for some serious namedropping. Dan Heisman did watch some of my game for unknown reasons. THAT made my day. You can bet on that!

4 comments:

  1. Indeed a game with lots of blunders but enjoyable to play over. Dont know why your opponent resigned, rook against two knights is an even ending to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, AtomicDog logged off pretty fast after the resignation and I have not heard from him since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Farbor, long time no blog! Dan Heisman watching my game would certainly make my week. Glad you're still around and enjoying the royal game. I've played a few skirmishes against Hiarcs on my iPhone and, while I've forgotten the Old Indian, thankfully I can still fork! Anyway, just wanted to stop by and see what you were up to. Good luck on your continuing journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. likesforests, Nice to hear from you!! Very Nice! I need to hire you as Whip Master for another Grob Project!

    ReplyDelete